Definições de Frameworks
- Johnson-1: "A framework is a set of classes that embodies an abstract design for
solutions to a family of related problems"
- Johnson-2: "A framework is a set of objects that collaborate to carry out a set of
responsibilities for an application subsystem domain"
- Johnson-3: "A framework is a set of abstract classes and the way objects in those
- Gamma: "Aframework is a set of cooperating classes that make up a reusable design
for a specific class of software"
- Taligent: "A framework is an extensible set of object-oriented classes that are
integrated to execute well-defined sets of computing behavior"
- Govoni: "A framework is an abstracted collection of classes, interfaces, and
patterns dedicated to solving a class of problems through a flexible and extensible
- Rogers: "A framework is a class library that captures patterns of interaction
between objects. A framework consists of a suite of concrete and abstract classes,
explicitly designed to be used together"